If you're like us, you love riding with a water bottle close by in your Stem/Handlebar Bag, but we discovered what made it even better was topping the bottle with a SWIG63 Adapter Cap, so we could drink hands-free from a "giant straw". The Handlebar Combo does this perfectly and saves you some money on the components.
- Combo is plug and play: use one of our *NEW* Bottle Sleeves or your own stem/handlebar bag. Note: SWIG Adapter Cap compatible with Nalgene, Camelback, Polar, Hydraflask and some other bottles
- Combo includes a SWIG Cap, short length of our *NEW* Insulated Hydration Hose, Comet Bite Valve and your choice of a Flip Clip or Tether Reel
- Our Flip Clip attaches to handlebars to securely hold your hydration hose and is designed to flip forward to lock in place or flip backwards to unlock it from your handlebars
- Our Tether Reel provides the ultimate hands-free experience: always attached to the handlebar via a Kevlar tether on a Reel, it lets you grab a drink and not worry about returning the hose when you're done, so you can hydrate even on technical singletracks
- Optional Bottle Sleeves are attached via 3 Nano Voile Straps that hold the bottles super tight to the handlebars, so no worries taking these on the roughest of trails
- Optional Bottle Sleeves all come with SWIG Compatible Bottles. The Nalgene Sleeve comes with a 48oz Nalgene Ultralite Bottle. The Big Bottle Sleeve includes our 30oz Bottle Polar Breakaway Bottle and the Standard Bottle Sleeve includes a 20oz Bottle Polar Bottle.
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!