Make those Hike-a-Bikes a lot easier!
If you’ve ever had to do some serious hiking with your rig then you know how much a carry handle is appreciated. We designed one that you can bolt or strap on your bike, so it’s ready when you got to do some lifting. Choice of M5 cage boss bolts or Voile Straps make sure the handle stays in place giving you an extra solid grip on your bike. Great for folders too!
- Accommodates multiple mounting positions: on the toptube (handle), toptube/seat tube junction (for shouldering bike cyclocross style) and our favorite, the just above the bottom bracket (for carrying bike underarm)
- Quick on/off
- Easy to mount under, around and to the side of frame bags, bottle cages and other attachments etc.
- Voiles (12" size) won't hurt your paint and they cinch super tight, so they work even when positioning them off-center
- Handles have bolt hole cutouts for Cage Bolts just in case your frame has a Cage Boss that is perfectly positioned, and we also offer an XL Handle with extra bolt hole cutouts so you can bolt directly to the frame
- Straps can be easily repurposed as individual Voile straps if you need some emergency straps
- Handle is made of a Hypalon strap with a durable textured neoprene grip that won't absorb water
- The Handle without the Voiles is a great choice if you already own a bunch of straps (any 20mm wide strap will do but we recommend keeping the strap length under 16")
- Includes Rubber Strap Keepers to keep excess strap length tidy
- Superlight, weighs just 18g for the Handle only, 53g with the 12" Voiles and 27g for the Bolt-On XL Handle (including the bolts)
- Made in Arizona, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label for an easy refund or exchange!