The exact same mounts we include with our Fenix lights. These are our Version 2s and they cinch even tighter and still weigh almost nothing. Now offered separately, for those that might already own an everyday carry light and want to use it on their bikes.
- Fits any handlebar and any light
- Uses cinching Shock Cords for a quick, secure attachment
- Silicone grippers keep everything in place and lock the Cord tight
- Silicone Base protects handlebar finish and provides a grippy surface for the light (2 bases included)
- Superlight: 10g
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
Instructions for Mounting to Handlebars:
- Peel and stick Silicone Base on handlebar
- Place flashlight on top of base (Tip: place front of light closer to the handlebar for more stability)
- Place middle front gripper over the top of the front of the flashlight and pull the cord under the bars and place the cord and cinching gripper over the back of the light
- If necessary, adjust the side grippers so they are in full contact with the handlebar
- Cinch the cord at the back until both front and back are tight
- Secure excess cord by clipping it to the light or looping it over the front of the light
- Extra Silicone Base is included in case you want to move the light to another bike