- Double-lock strap closure provides both secure grip and quicker release
- Inner strap mounts directly to frame and stays put, making it easier to load/unload gear with outer straps
- Strap designed to protect both your bike and your gear
- Extra grippy tough rubber combined with Velcro loop keeps gear tight to frame
- Shorty size is good for most steel/titanium frame downtubes or any bike's toptube or saddle rails
- Standard size is good for most aluminum/carbon frame downtubes
- Bomber size is good for carbon frames with extra large downtubes (most E*Bikes) or if strapping on a liter bottle/gear
- Max circumference (gear + frame tube) is 12" for Shorty, 15" for Standard and 18" for Bomber
- Shorty weighs in at 44g, Standard is 58g and the the Bomber is 74g
- Proudly handmade in Arizona, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
Instructions for Mounting on the Frame-
1. Pick a clean spot on the frame and wrap the inner section (off colored section) of strap around frame tube attaching its Velcro hook to the Velcro loop of the outer section (longest section with the logo patch).
2. Place your gear/bottle on top of the inner section and pull the middle section tight around gear/bottle and attach its Velcro hook to the outer section's Velcro loop.
3. Lock it all in place by pulling the outer section tightly over gear/bottle and attaching its Velcro hook (and the logo patch's Velcro) to the middle section's Velcro loop
4. Check contents to make sure they are tight and won't pull out. If not tight, rewrap tighter