- Unique double-lock strap closure: super secure with quick release
- Inner strap mounts directly to frame and stays put, making it easier to load/unload gear with outer straps
- Strap designed to protect both your bike and your gear
- Extra grippy tough rubber exterior with a Velcro loop interior keeps gear tight to frame
- Standard size (2" wide) fits around any spare tube (plus size and smaller) or regular water bottle
- Bomber size (3" wide) fits around larger gear and bottles (Nalgenes, etc)
- Max circumference (gear + frame tube) is 15" for Standard and 18" for Bomber (Note: email us if you need a longer strap, i.e. E-Bikes, we can do custom lengths for a couple dollars more, thx)
- Standard QuickStrap is 48g and the the Bomber is 83g
- Risk-Free Purchase: if your not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
Instructions for Mounting on the Frame-
1. Pick a clean spot on the frame and wrap the inner section (off colored section) of strap around frame tube attaching its Velcro hook to the Velcro loop of the outer section (longest section with the logo patch).
2. Place your gear/bottle on top of the inner section and pull the middle section tight around gear/bottle and attach its Velcro hook to the outer section's Velcro loop.
3. Lock it all in place by pulling the outer section tightly over gear/bottle and attaching its Velcro hook (and the logo patch's Velcro) to the middle section's Velcro loop
4. Check contents to make sure they are tight and won't pull out. If not tight, rewrap tighter