- Unique double-lock strap closure: super secure with quicker release
- Inner strap mounts directly to frame/saddle and stays put, making it easier to load/unload gear with outer straps
- Redesigned gripper makes sure your gear/bottle stays exactly where you put it, no wobble like with skinny straps
- Designed to protect both your bike and your gear
- Grippy silicone combined with a Velcro loop squeezes gear tight to frame or saddle
- Will fit any spare tube or standard water bottle
- Max circumference (gear + frame tube) is 13 inches
- Insanely light @ 21g
- Risk-Free Purchase: if your not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
Instructions for Mounting on the Frame-
1. Pick a clean spot on the frame and wrap the inner section (off colored section) of strap around frame tube attaching its Velcro hook to the Velcro loop of the outer section (longest section with the logo patch).
2. Place your gear/bottle on top of the inner section and pull the middle section tight around gear/bottle and attach its Velcro hook to the outer section's Velcro loop.
3. Lock it all in place by pulling the outer section tightly over gear/bottle and attaching its Velcro hook (and the logo patch's Velcro) to the middle section's Velcro loop
4. Check contents to make sure they are tight and won't pull out. If not tight, rewrap tighter