*NEW* Fastback design for super easy in and out and still plenty of protection!
Not quite ready to go full Pogie yet... or, tired of overheating with your big Pogies? We designed these little Pocket Pogies for days that warrant more than just gloves but not full-on expedition type Pogies. We took our Goldilocks Pogies and knocked them down a bit in size, shortened the cuff to the wrist and made them easier to carry. These Pocket Pogies are made out of a thinner 2mm neoprene that still provides plenty of warmth and protection against the wind and elements.
- Smaller and lighter: When rolled up, they'll easily slip into a Jersey back pocket
- Works best on flat and riser handlebars but also fits the majority of drop bars
- Premium grade 2mm thick neoprene for insulation and protection from the elements
- Super easy to work the levers/shifters outside over the top of the Pogie
- Stores easily in a bag or pocket or even right on the handlebar (easy to just roll them back on the grip or bar)
- Also available with Gold Foil Thermal Reflective fabric which acts like a Space Blanket for your hands
- No Zippers, No Velcro, No Metal
- Stemside cuff cinches tight to the handlebar to cut off airflow or can be left loose for ventilation
- The wrist cuff opening is plenty wide enough for all hand sizes, with or without gloves
- Bar End shock cord cinch easily attaches to the end of a flat bar or the brake hood on a drop bar and holds the Pogie in the perfect position for quick entry and exit
- Fast tool-free install: slip Pogie over levers/shifters, cinch and you’re ready to roll. Super easy to move bike to bike.
- Exterior comes with a Nikwax coating, hand wash only, air dry and if fabric stops beading water, then re-apply Nikwax (any of their spray-on products will do)
- Lightweight @ 210g/pair for Nylon Lined Pogies and 240g/pair for the Gold Foil versions
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label for refund or exchange.