Offered in three versions: "Cover Only" if using in a bottle cage or with integrated Voile Straps to directly mount a bottle to your "Handlebars" or "Frame".
- Neoprene insulates your bottle and keeps things rattle-free
- Sized to fit any 3.5" diameter bottle
- Fits a 48oz Nalgene but just tuck in the top of the cover to fit 32oz and shorter bottles
- All Nalgene Sleeves come with our orange Logo Patch
- Handlebar and Frame Mounted Sleeves have Rubber patches on back ensure your bottle won't slide around
- Handlebar and Frame Mounted Sleeves have slots for the integrated Voile Straps
- Complete your package with an optional Nalgene 48oz Ultralite Bottle (made out of HDPE and 35% lighter than Nalgene Tritan bottles)
- Durable and light @ 57g for Cover alone, 112g for the Frame Mounted Sleeve and 127g for the Handlebar Mounted Sleeve
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
This is great. I strap a 40 oz bottle to my downtube, and run a hose to my handlebars and have loved this setup! It holds the bottle very snug, and it doesn't move around at all. I've had it on some really rugged backcountry trails and it's held up great. I wipe the mud and grit off after the ride and it doesn't show any wear after several weeks of use. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get away from a heavy backpack, or needs more water on your ride.