Helmet Tiedown Kit included FREE with every Headlamp!
Fenix makes some of the brightest, toughest lights on the market and their HM65R-DT is the most versatile, powerful trail running headlamp we've ever seen, and we made it even better by adapting it for your bike helmet too. For helmets, we include a mount kit that positions the light up front , above the visor in a Low-Profile configuration that eliminates the annoying shadows and the associated blocked light output of lights mounted further back on the helmet.
- Compact: 3.2" long by 1.9" wide
- 1500 Lumens max (170 meter beam)
- The DT (dual trail) Headlamp is two lights in one: White spotlight for extreme distance and a warm spotlight for coverage and poor conditions, each light has its own up-top switch with 3 brightness modes
- Easy to rotate fore/aft with 60 degrees of tilt, so you can fine tune exactly where you want your light
- Fenix 18650 3400mAH Rechargeable Li-ion Battery is included (optional Combo Deal includes another Battery for those that want to ride all night long), also accepts two CR123A batteries
- Includes a USB Micro C charging cord for a fast recharge and thru charging during use
- Headband has a Boa-type dial to cinch it easily with one hand
- Headlamp Helmet Tie Down Kit includes our shock cord tiedown and a set of Keepers for the band that provides a quick secure attachment to any vented bike helmet
- Waterproof, Impact Resistant, comes w/ 5-year warranty
- 152 grams with battery, headband and tiedown, so it won't weigh down your helmet
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
*Please note: Due to Regulations, we can only ship these Lights to USA addresses (please do not order these for international shipping)
Instructions for Mounting Tiedown/Strap Keepers to Helmet:
- Push tiedown loop in thru the left-side headband strap slot of the headlamp bracket and the pull the rest of the tiedown thru the loop securing it the headlamp
- Find a vent in the front of the helmet or visor and thread tiedown cord down thru it and up another vent back toward the other side of the headlamp. Note: it’s more comfortable if Shock Cord routes between the helmet shell and the helmet’s foam liner
- Attach the clip to the right-side strap slot with cord end facing outward
- Cinch the shock cord tight using the silicone gripper