Simply the easiest and FASTEST way to hydrate on the fly!
You may think you finally got your "hydration" dialed on your rig, but what if we told you, it could be even better? Our Tether Reel is the final piece of the puzzle. Mount it to your handlebars and you've got a hose that stays in one place right next to your hands. Pull the bite-valve quickly to your mouth and then move your hands right back to the bars and drink in full control and then spit the bite-valve out when your done drinking and let the Reel pull the hose back to the handlebar.
These reels are tested to 40,000+ cycles so you don't need to worry about them when you're out in the middle of nowhere. Comes with a belt clip so you can use the clip alone if you are securing it to a belt/pack or use it with the Voile Nano Strap if mounting it to your handlebar. Don't forget to add the optional Flip Clips to perfect your hose routing.
- Heavy duty 8oz pull for a strong, quick return of your hose to the handlebar or pack and no dangle, no jangle
- 30" Kevlar line (80lb test) and stainless-steel spring are built to last
- Reel swivels on its base, so you can angle the bite-valve toward you no matter where you mount it
- Silicone base makes sure it stays put and it won't rub your handlebar
- Nylon collar at the end of the reel attaches directly to the bite-valve and works with all hydration hoses
- The integrated 6" Voile Nano Strap provides a quick and easy handlebar mount
- Optional Flip Clips let you securely route your hydration hose to the Reel: Clip w/ 6" Nano is intended for handlebar and Clip w/ 9" Nano is intended for the toptube or downtube
- Bite-valve and hose are NOT included, but our Hydration Hoses and Blaster Valves work great with these Reels and are available separately
- Weighs 30g for Reel and 8g extra for the 6" Nano Strap
- Made in California USA by Key-Bak
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!