Check out our *NEW* Thermal Reflective option. Our Gold Foil Lining acts like a Space Blanket for your Hands!
When the weather turns wicked, just pop a pair of these over your handlebars and ride with no fear of frosty fingers. Not too hot and definitely not too cold! These super versatile Pogies fit on any bar (flat, riser, drop or alt). Shock cord cinches on both ends provide universal fit and work great no matter how cold or windy. A layer of 3mm Neoprene is our “Goldilocks” material: thin enough so you can work the brake levers and shifters with your hands outside the Pogie and yet thick enough to still provide plenty of warmth. This stretchy fabric is waterproof, windproof and holds its form for quick hand entry and exit. That's why we think they are “just right” and once you try them, you're going to think so too!
- Super versatile, fits any handlebar style (drop, flat, alt, etc.)
- Compatible with both Road and MTB brake lever/shifters (but won't fit over old-style road brake levers with cables protruding out the top or side of the hoods)
- Premium grade neoprene for superior insulation and protection from the elements
- Not just for "winter conditions" riding, this Pogie is great for shoulder seasons too and perfect for your all-weather commute rides
- Since it is easy to pull out your hands and work the levers/shifters outside over the top of the Pogie, they have a much wider comfort range than any other Pogie
- We recommend using them with light breathable gloves/liners in 15°F to 40°F (-10°C to 5°C) weather, but they can handle much colder temps if you choose the Gold Foil Thermal Reflective fabric which acts like a Space Blanket for your hands
- No Zippers, No Velcro, No Metal
- The stemside cuff cinches tight to the handlebar to cut off airflow or leave it loose for ventilation
- The wrist cuff opening adjusts to fit all hand sizes with or without gloves and is easy to fold back for maximum ventilation
- Bar End shock cord cinch easily attaches to the end of a flat bar or the brake hood on a drop bar and holds the Pogie in the perfect position for quick entry and exit
- Fast tool-free install: slip Pogie over levers/shifters, cinch and you’re ready to roll. Super easy to move bike to bike.
- Integrated silicone air plug allows instant venting when riding. Pull out on the plug to open airflow and push it in (so it grips the underside of the handlebar) to block out the air
- Exterior comes with a Nikwax coating, hand wash only, air dry and if fabric stops beading re-apply Nikwax (any of their spray-on products will do)
- Lightweight @ 340g/pair for Regular Pogies and 400g/pair for the Gold Foil versions
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: test fit them on your handlebars and if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange them for free!