*NEW* Shorty Grips - all the advantages of Silicone in a 3/4 size
You wouldn’t ride without grips on your handlebar, so why ride without grips on your brake levers? These Silicone Lever Grips are a great way to improve the feel of your stock levers and they're super easy install over your brake levers and shifters.
- Soft and grippy 100% Pure Silicone grips will fit any MTB brake levers and most shifter/dropper levers
- Set includes a pair of longer covers for your brake levers and 3 shorter grips for your shifters and dropper lever
- Shorty Grips offer a 3/4 coverage on your brake levers, just slightly wider than one finger on the lever. Standard and Extreme Grips give you full coverage on the lever
- Shorty and Standard Grips are 1.6mm thick silicone, Extreme/Winter Grips' silicone is 50% thicker
- Silicone substantially increases grip on your levers
- Keeps the freeze away from your fingers in the winter: we suggest using the Extreme Grips if your riding conditions are primarily in freezing conditions
- Great feel, with or without gloves, much more comfortable than skateboard tape
- Easy installation: just wet levers with alcohol (or a little soapy water) and slip on silicone grips, if applying a decal under the silicone gripsAlmost no extra weight: 6 grams per set, 9 grams for Extreme
- Made in the USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!