Grips for your levers? HELL YES!
You wouldn’t ride without grips on your handlebar, so why ride without grips on your levers? These Silicone Lever Grips are a great way to improve the feel of your stock levers. Included Buff Stickers in case you want to add some bling underneath the grips on the levers. Standard Grips are 1.6mm thick and Extreme Grips are 50% thicker and have slightly more coverage. Both are a super easy install over your levers/shifters.
- 100% Pure Silicone grips will fit any MTB brake levers and most shifter/dropper levers
- Set includes 2 long covers for your brake levers, 3 shorties for your up-shift/dropper levers and some of our Buffalo Logo stickers
- Easy installation: just wet levers with a little soapy water and slip on silicone grips, if applying a decal under the silicone grips, then use INSTRUCTIONS below
- Silicone substantially increases grip in your levers
- Keeps the freeze away from your fingers in the winter
- Use the Extreme Grips if riding conditions are mostly below freezing
- Great feel, with or without gloves, much more comfortable than skateboard tape
- Almost no extra weight: 6 grams per set, 9 grams for Extreme
- Made in the USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
For best application of Decal on Brake Levers, follow these Steps:
1. Clean levers with alcohol and let dry
2. Warm up both the lever and the decal with a hair dryer, then apply decal to lever and smooth it out with your fingers
3. Wait 30 minutes and then apply soapy water to the lever and slip on the silicone grip over the lever and decal