Want to add an extra Bottle or Flask to your Backpack? We gotcha covered!
We were jealous seeing all the running vests sporting flask holders out front, so we decided to create a pouch that would fit on almost any backpack and mimic that awesome hydration feature. This is no floppy clip-on accessory pocket, it actually integrates into either your left or right shoulder strap, so your bottle/flask won't budge even when you're really bouncing.
- This pouch won't jangle like other add-on bottle/flask holders. The secret is its Velcro base that wraps tight around the shoulder strap and anchors to the sternum strap. Once the Pouch is pulled over the strap and latched onto its Velcro base, it becomes solidly part of the strap
- Designed specifically for the optional 500mL HydraPak Skyflask but it can also fit hard bottles and larger flasks
- Choose either breathable stretchy Venom Ultra Mesh or our premium Neoprene if you need more insulation and cushiness (great for carrying a phone)
- Front Mesh Pocket gives you quick access to gels, candy, sunscreen, sunglasses and even a phone
- Choose the Pouch by itself if you already have your own flask/bottle or add in a our 500mL Skyflask w/ Straw if you want the ultimate soft bottle or a SWIG28 Adapter Cap w/ Straw if you want to run a Smartwater Bottle or something similar
- Pouch also has a shock cord drawstring closure so it’s very useful for items other than bottles/flasks
- Durable and light @ 34g for the Ultra Mesh Pouch, 46g for the Neoprene Pouch and an extra 65g for the optional Skyflask
- Proudly handmade in Phoenix, AZ USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
- Velcro Base goes on first. Choose either right or left shoulder strap and with Velcro Hook strip facing the front and the Loop side of the neoprene out, place the oval slot of the Base over the sternum strap (attaching to Right shoulder strap) or sternum clip (Left side), then wrap the neoprene around the shoulder strap and secure it in front with the Velcro hook strip.
- Undo the shoulder strap at the bottom ladder lock adjuster. Some pack manufactures fold and sew the ends of bottom anchor straps to prevent them from over loosening. If this is the case, just cut off the sewed end so that you can pull the anchor strap off the ladder lock adjuster, so the shoulder strap is free. Use scissors to make a diagonal cut at the end of the strap and then use a lighter to prevent the strap from fraying.
- With the Shoulder Pouch facing outward pull the shoulder strap thru the top opening of the Pouch exiting thru the oval slot near the bottom of the Pouch
- Pull the Pouch further up the shoulder strap and slot the sternum strap/clip thru the Pouch's side slot, then match the Velcro hook on the Pouch to the Velcro Loop on the Base. It may take a couple tries, as the Velcro is super strong and will want to attach as soon as there is contact.
- Once the Pouch is in position, you can re-attach the bottom anchor strap to the ladder lock adjuster and your Shoulder Pouch is ready for action.