Anything worth strapping, is worth strapping tighter!
You might have tried out an Enduro Strap before, but NOT like this one! All the advantages of a Voile Strap but with the superior grip of an Enduro Strap. It’s simply the easiest way to securely attach a spare tube and other ride essentials to your bike! When cinched to the bike, the integrated silicone grippers act as a base for your gear to make sure it won't move: no twisting, no sliding - so much better than the Voile by itself. Comes with your choice of a 12",15" or 20" Voile strap and available in 8 colors.
- Easily attaches to saddle rails or any frame tube on your bike (although NOT recommended for use on forks)
- Sleeve is made out of Hypalon material with Rubber backing and integrated Shock Cord wings with Silicone Grippers
- Sleeve slides on/off the strap making it super easy to switch to a longer or shorter straps when necessary (other straps available separately)
- Shorty 12" strap is recommended for mounting to saddle rails and to steel frames
- Standard 15" strap is recommended for mounting to most aluminum and carbon frames
- Bomber 20" strap is recommended for E-bikes and extra fat diameter aluminum/carbon frames
- Silicone grippers provide a great "No Slip" base for your gear and are paint friendly
- Shock Cords will fit around gear up to 11.5" in circumference (approximate size of a Nalgene)
- Includes Rubber Strap Keeper to keep excess strap length tidy
- Extremely light @ just 10g for the Hypalon sleeve without a strap, 28g with an included 12" Voile, 32g with a 15" Voile and 38g with a 20" Voile
- Made in USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!