Helmet Tiedown Kit included FREE with every Headlamp!
Fenix makes some of the brightest, toughest lights on the market and their HM65R-T is the most versatile, powerful trail running headlamp we've ever seen, and we made it even better by adapting it for your bike helmet too. For helmets, we offer an optional mount positioned up front/over the visor in a Low-Profile configuration that eliminates the annoying shadows and the associated blocked light output of lights mounted further back on the helmet.
- Compact: 3.2" long by 1.9" wide
- 1500 Lumens max (170 meter beam)
- Two lights in one: Spotlight for distance and a Floodlight for coverage, each light has its own up-top switch with 3 brightness modes
- Easy to rotate fore/aft with 60 degrees of tilt, so you can fine tune exactly where you want your light
- Fenix 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery is included (extra Fenix batteries available separately), also accepts two CR123A batteries
- Includes a USB Micro C charging cord for a fast recharge and thru charging during use
- Headband has a Boa-type dial to cinch it easily with one hand
- Headlamp Helmet Tie Down Kit includes our shock cord tiedown and a set of Keepers for the band that provides a quick secure attachment to any vented bike helmet
- Waterproof, Impact Resistant, comes w/ 5-year warranty
- 152 grams with battery, headband and tiedown, so it won't weigh down your helmet
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
*Please note: Due to Regulations, we can only ship these Lights to USA addresses (please do not order these for international shipping)
Instructions for Mounting Tiedown/Strap Keepers to Helmet:
- Push tiedown loop in thru the left-side headband strap slot of the headlamp bracket and the pull the rest of the tiedown thru the loop securing it the headlamp
- Find a vent in the front of the helmet or visor and thread tiedown cord down thru it and up another vent back toward the other side of the headlamp. Note: it’s more comfortable if Shock Cord routes between the helmet shell and the helmet’s foam liner
- Attach the clip to the right-side strap slot with cord end facing outward
- Cinch the shock cord tight using the silicone gripper