- Cam Buckle design gives you an ultra-secure tension with fine adjustment
- Cam allows movement only in the tightening direction until its released
- Ultralight, strong CNC aluminum body with titanium pin and stainless-steel spring
- Super durable Cerakote finish in Color combos of Ranger Green/Coyote, Stealth Grey/Orange and *NEW* Powder Blue/Orange or pure colors of Black, Stealth Grey and Orange
- Straps available in 3/4" (20mm) or 1" (25mm) wide and in 15", 20", 25", 35" and 45" lengths (when in doubt, go up a size as Hypalon is easy cut to length with no fraying) or get the 3-pack strap bundle to cover any situation
- Straps are interchangeable: easy to switch out because they are not stitched permanently to the buckle, instead they held in place by a stainless steel pin inserted into the strap that slots perfectly into the rear slot of the buckle
- Extra Straps are available so a single buckle can be used for strapping large or small items and if you have more than one buckle, they are easy to daisy chain
- Weatherproof Hypalon straps are UV and abrasion resistant with a rubberized texture that won't absorb water and is paint friendly
- Rubber strap keeper included to manage excess strap length
- Made in Washington, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
After using these in place of Voile straps and nylon buckle straps on my handlebar harness bikepacking, I am convinced that the Austere Mfg buckle and these Hypalon straps are a match made in heaven. The straps are grippy unlike nylon so my load stayed much more secure even on crazy bumpy trails. The Austere buckles make loading and cinching down the straps super easy. At first I was worried that the hypalon straps were way too thin and would slip through the buckles. Not the case at all. The straps are lighter than nylon, don't stretch and don't absorb water. I am 100% sold on these!