*NEW* to the Shop: Now offering 25" Regular Voile Straps and Double Wide Strap Keepers!
And... as always, FREE Keeper with every Voile Strap we sell!
Sometimes you just need a tough, beefy STRAP. Voiles are often the best answer to the question of "how should I attach this?". Regular Voile Straps (20mm wide) are available in either Black, Grey, Orange and Pink in 3 lengths: 12", 15", 20" and 25". The skinnier Nano Straps (13mm wide) come in Black or Orange in 6", 9", 12" and 16" lengths. You should probably get a few extra, because you'll always find a use for them. Every Voile we sell also comes with a rubber strap keeper and keepers can also be purchased separately.
- Voiles provide a quick and secure attachment
- Polyurethane strap material and nylon buckle won't hurt your paint
- Rubber strap keeper included with every strap to manage excess strap length and secure straps directly on cages
- Rubber strap keepers provide extra grip to the polyurethane straps and can be doubled over the straps to hold the straps on cages
- *NEW* Double Wide Keepers allow you to keep a strap attached to a frame tube and are available for both Regular and Nano Voiles
- Double Wide Keepers are fabric reinforced rubber with an Orange grippy dot surface on each side
- Made in Utah, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
- 12" Regular Strap, 18g, has a useable length of 4.3" to 9.4"
- 15" Regular Strap, 22g, has a useable length 5.5" to 12.5"
- 20" Regular Strap, 28g, has a useable length of 5.5" to 17"
- 25" Regular Strap, 33g, has a useable length of 5.5" to 22"
- 6" Nano Strap, 6g, has a useable length of 1" to 4.4"
- 9" Nano Strap, 8g, has a useable length of 1" to 7.4"
- 12" Nano Strap, 11g, has a useable length of 1" to 10.4"
- 16" Nano Strap, 15g, has a useable length of 1.2" to 14.3"