*NEW* Version: Easier loading/unloading and even tighter with an extra Cinch Gripper on Top.
The perfect accessory to hold a mini pump, CO2, tubeless plugger or anything else you need close at hand to quickly get you back on your ride. Functioning like our Quickdraws but in a lighter, less protective package, these pump mounts were made for adding a pump or other small things to the sides of your bottle cage. All the colors of our Shock Grippers and Cargo Nets are available, so pick a color you love.
- Universal fit: under any bottle cage and around any mini pump
- Use on either side of the cage, max circumference of pump/gear is 5"
- Shock cord lays flat against the cage when not in use
- *NEW* Double cinch grippers are used to adjust tension, squeeze gear tight and quickly loosen
- 3mm Shock Cord provides a protective layer between cargo and your bike
- Integrated silicone gripper makes sure your gear won't move even on the roughest of rides
- The included pair of anodized aluminum spacers are the attachment points for the Shock Cord and allow the Sidekick to cinch tight under the cage
- Pull tab on the top cinch loop makes is easier to grab the cord and tighten it behind the cage
- Nylon jacket on cord and silicone grippers won't hurt your paint
- Insanely light: just 5g including spacers
- Available in 20 colors, including 10 with Reflective Tracers
- Made in Arizona, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free
- Remove cage and place spacers concave side down on the cage bosses
- Place cage on top of the spacers with the cinch gripper by the pull tab over the top spacer and the cinch gripper by the knot under the bottom spacer (Shock Cord should make a figure 8 around the two spacers)
- Tighten bolts while making sure the shock cord stays in place around spacers. While tightening bolts, hold the middle gripper to the preferred side you want the pump (or CO2, etc).
- Mount pump by pushing it through the shock cords. The middle silicone gripper should form an X over the pump and the pump should have cords over it and under it.
- If mounting a second accessory to the other side of the cage: loosen both cinch grippers fully and place accessory in the top and bottom loops formed on the other side of the cage from the pump
- Tighten shock cord using both the top cinch gripper by the pull tab and the bottom cinch gripper by the knot
- Tuck in loose excess cord under the cage