Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution.
A minimalist’s dream: only what you need! The perfect accessory to hold a mini pump, CO2, tubeless repair kit or anything else you need close at hand to quickly get you back on your ride. Functioning just like our Quickdraws but in a lighter, less protective package, these pump mounts were made for adding a pump or other small things to the sides of your bottle cage. All the colors of our Shock Grippers and Cargo Nets are available, so pick a color you love.
- Universal fit: under any bottle cage and around any mini pump
- Use on either side of the cage, max circumference of pump/gear is 5"
- Shock cord lays flat against the cage when not in use
- Cinch gripper is used to adjust tension, squeeze gear tight and quickly loosen
- 3mm Shock Cord provides a protective layer between cargo and your bike
- Integrated silicone gripper makes sure your gear won't move even on the roughest of rides
- The included pair of anodized aluminum spacers are the attachment points for the Shock Cord and allow the Sidekick to cinch tight under the cage
- Pull tab on the top of the loop makes is easier to grab the cord behind the cage
- Nylon jacket on cord and silicone grippers won't hurt your paint
- Insanely light: just 5g including spacers
- Available in 20 colors, including 10 with Reflective Tracers
- Made in USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free
- Remove cage and place spacers concave side down under cage with the loop end of the shock cord around the top spacer and the knot end cord around the bottom spacer. The cinch gripper by the knot should be just under the bottom spacer and shock cord should be on both sides of the spacer.
- Tighten bolts making sure the shock cord stays in place around spacers. While tightening bolts, hold the middle gripper to the preferred side of the pump/gear.
- Mount pump through shock cords with a cord on top and a cord over and under the pump. The middle gripper should form an X over the pump/gear
- Tighten shock cord using the bottom gripper by the knot
- Tuck in loose excess cord