Want your Gaiter with a Pink Logo? We got XLs with Pink Logo and Pink Voiles, but if you want another size Gaiter with a PINK logo and Orange or Black Nano Voiles, just shoot us a note!
Original Gear Gaiters offer a great alternative to our Tube Beanies and other small framebags when you don't need your gear fully enclosed. The integrated Voile Nano Straps allow Gaiters to be placed anywhere on your bike frame, even on handlebars and seatposts. Crazy light and super tight.
- Open-end design squeezes tight but makes it easy to load and access gear
- Premium grade Neoprene protects your gear and your frame and keeps things rattle-free
- Rubber patch backing ensures gear won't slide around
- *Small fits road/gravel tubes up to 42mm wide + multitool + little stuff and bottles up to 8.5" circumference (12oz can)
- *Medium fits mountain tubes up to 2.5" wide + multitool + little stuff and bottles up to 9.5" circumference (standard water bottles)
- *Large fits MTB tubes up to 3.0" wide + multitool + little stuff and bottles up to 11" circumference
- *Our new XL is sized to specifically fit larger bottles like Nalgenes, but it'll fit a fat tire tube too and any bottle up to 12" circumference
- Comes with a pair of integrated 16" Voile Nano Straps (for all sizes but XL which come with 20" Regular Voile Straps) but it is easy to switch them out with smaller Straps, like 9" and 12" Nano Voiles (available separately) when mounting to smaller tubes and handlebars/seatposts
- Durable and light @ 37g (S), 43g (M), 50g (L) and 65g (XL)
- Proudly handmade in Arizona, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!