- Super versatile, fits any handlebar style (drop, flat, alt, etc.)
- Compatible with both Road and MTB brake lever/shifters (except retro road brake levers with cables protruding out the top or side of the hoods)
- Waterproof seam taped premium grade neoprene for superior insulation and protection from the element
- No Zippers, No Velcro, No Worries
- Not just for "winter conditions" riding, this Pogie is great for shoulder seasons too and perfect for your all-weather commute rides
- Much wider comfort range than most other Pogies, since it is easy to pull out your hands and work the levers/shifters outside over the top of the Pogie
- We recommend using them with light breathable gloves/liners in 15°F to 40°F (-10°C to 5°C) weather, but they can handle much colder temps if you choose the optional Gold Foil version or add in a pair of our Pocket Pogies as liners
- Gold Foil is a thermal reflective layer laminated to the Pogie’s interior and works just like a Space Blanket - the colder it gets outside, the more it works
- Handlebar Cuff has both a snap and a cinch to regulate airflow and ventilation
- The Wrist Cuff opening is plenty wide enough for all hand sizes (with or without gloves) and also has a Narrow/Wide Snap so you can choose how big an opening you want and change it on the fly
- Includes a pair of Bar Plugs that snap directly onto Pogies and also snap-in Shock Cord Cinches for attaching to the brake hoods on a drop bar or if you want an alternate position on your MTB bars
- Fast tool-free install: slip Pogie over levers/shifters, snap-in and you’re ready to roll. Super easy to move bike to bike.
- Snaps and cinch on Bar Cuff allow instant venting when riding and thick cuffs open up wide to provide maximum venting
- Exterior is Nikwax treated to shed moisture. Hand wash only, air dry and if fabric stops beading water, just re-apply Nikwax (any of their spray-on products will do)
- Lightweight @ 360g/pair for Regular Pogies and 420g/pair for the Gold Foil versions
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Please note: All Pogies are made to order, so orders generally take 3-5 days to fill
- Risk-Free Purchase: test fit them on your handlebars and if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange them for free!
I received terrible frostbite a few years back so my hands are overly sensitive to the cold. I've never enjoyed gloves or mittens on the bike and finally decided to find some pogies. The main reason I went with the goldilocks pogies over any other brand was that these are extremely versatile! I live in the PNW so winter months are wet and cold (30F-45F degrees) finding a waterproof proof and warm pogie was a must and these have certainly proven themselves. They fit on my surly Moloko bars and are incredibly easy to set up.
So far my only gripe about the product is the shock cord that loops around bar ends or brake hoods. I have the ergon GP1 grips that are wider at the ends. The shock cord just barely fits around them causing a slightly odd fit. My one recommendation is to make these shock cords just a little bit larger so they can truly fit on any handlebar and grip.
I never heard of this brand until searching for pogies, based on the quality of the pogies and the selection of gear that OFR offers I will be definitely coming back to shop for more.