*NEW* Shorty Grips - all the advantages of Silicone in a 3/4 size
You wouldn’t ride without grips on your handlebar, so why ride without grips on your brake levers? These Silicone Lever Grips are a great way to improve the feel of your stock levers and they're super easy install over your brake levers and shifters.
- Soft and grippy 100% Pure Silicone grips will fit any MTB brake levers and most shifter/dropper levers
- Set includes a pair of longer covers for your brake levers and 3 shorter grips for your shifters and dropper lever
- Shorty Grips offer a 3/4 coverage on your brake levers, just slightly wider than one finger on the lever. Standard and Extreme Grips give you full coverage on the lever
- Shorty and Standard Grips are 1.6mm thick silicone, Extreme/Winter Grips' silicone is 50% thicker
- Silicone substantially increases grip on your levers
- Keeps the freeze away from your fingers in the winter: we suggest using the Extreme Grips if your riding conditions are primarily in freezing conditions
- Great feel, with or without gloves, much more comfortable than skateboard tape
- Easy installation: just wet levers with alcohol (or a little soapy water) and slip on silicone grips, if applying a decal under the silicone gripsAlmost no extra weight: 6 grams per set, 9 grams for Extreme
- Made in the USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
I love these for my brake levers. I tend to sweat a lot, and these really help my finger to not slip off in the rough stuff. They also have helped my finger stay warm on a few cold rides this year. Having the grips over the cold metal lever really does make a difference. I have put them on all 3 of my bikes. A simple, effective part!
Snug fit on my Paul Klamper levers. Great feel with or without gloves. And nice to the touch when it's cold out.
Decided to take a chance ordering this. Wasn't sure if it was a gimmick or real, but I've bought a few other items from these guys and they have good stuff, so gave it a shot. These grips are for real. Much better than bare levers or grip tape. Will be getting more for other bikes.
I have been using these simple silicone sleeves on my brake levers for the past month, and I didn't realize what a difference they have made until I rode a bike without them this weekend! They are *just* thin enough and *just* sticky enough to make a huge difference. Even with gloves, sometimes your fingers will slip on aluminum levers - not with these. I'm a big fan of inexpensive and thoughtful upgrades, and these sure fit squarely in that column. I even use some stretched over my downshift lever, and need to get another piece for my BikeYoke dropper remote. Original Free Range is putting out great accessories, check them out!