The Deuce by TheTentLab is simply the best tool for digging a cat-hole when you are out in the wild. It weighs less than an ounce, yet is crazy strong. Available in 11 awesome anodized colors, it will add some bling to your pack or bike. Tough and light, you will want this with you on your next bike campout or excursion.
We offer it in three versions: with No Mount, Stealth Mount under the downtube and set up as a Fender under the downtube. The No Mount version comes with clear GripTape added to both front and back of the Deuce and includes matching Shock Cord lanyard for convenience. The Stealth Mount version includes extra GripTape for the downtube and is attached with a Shock Cord with an adjustable cord lock. The Fender Mount has Shock Cord that is laced thru pre-drilled holes in the Deuce and also includes GripTape for the downtube mounting spot.
- Made out of lightweight, but super strong 7075 Aluminum
- Measures 8" by 2.6", make sure you have of clearance from cable stops and bottle cage bosses in the area where you intend to mount you Deuce HD
- Doubles as a great tent stake for sand and soft soil
- All versions include clear ISC GripTape on the front and back of the Deuce for faster, more comfortable digs and no slippage when mounted to the downtube
- Featherlight @ 27 grams for The Deuce alone and 31 grams with included GripTape, Shock Cord loop and clip and 36 grams complete for downtube mounted versions