Headlamp Tiedown Kit included FREE with every Headlamp purchase!
Fenix makes some of the brightest, toughest lights on the market and their HM50R is the best sub-compact headlamp we've ever seen. It's micro, powerful, lasts over two hours on High, has easy USB-C charging and won't break the bank and we made it even better by adapting it for your bike helmet too. For helmets, we offer an optional mount positioned up front/over the visor in a Low-Profile configuration that eliminates the annoying shadows and the associated blocked light output of lights mounted further back on the helmet.
- Micro: 2.5" long by 1.4" wide
- 700 Lumens on Turbo Boost (115 meter beam)
- 4 brightness modes plus a Red and Red Flash Strobe mode
- Rotates 180 degrees fore/aft so you can easily fine tune exactly where you want your light
- A Fenix 16340 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery is included (extra Fenix batteries also available separately), also accepts a single CR123A battery
- Includes a USB Micro C charging cord for a fast recharge and thru charging during use
- Headlamp Helmet Tie Down Kit includes our shock cord tiedown and a set of Keepers for the band that provides a quick secure attachment to any vented bike helmet
- The included Tiedown works with or without the headband, so you can remove the headband if you want a dedicated helmet light
- Waterproof, Impact Resistant, comes w/ 5-year warranty
- 92 grams with battery, head strap and tiedown, so light you won't even notice it
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
*Please Note: Due to Regulations, we can only ship these Lights to USA addresses (please do not order these for international shipping)
Instructions for Mounting Tiedown to Helmet:
- Push tiedown loop in thru the left-side headband strap slot of the headlamp bracket and the pull the rest of the tiedown thru the loop securing it the headlamp
- Find a vent in the front of the helmet or visor and thread tiedown cord down thru it and up another vent back toward the other side of the headlamp. Note: it’s more comfortable if Shock Cord routes between the helmet shell and the helmet’s foam liner
- Attach the clip to the right-side strap slot with cord end facing out and up
- Cinch the shock cord tight using the silicone gripper