Headlamp Mounting Kit included FREE with every Headlamp purchase!
Fenix makes some of the brightest, toughest lights on the market and their HM50R is the best sub-compact headlamp we've ever seen. It's micro, powerful, lasts over two hours on High, has easy USB-C charging and won't break the bank and we made it even better by adapting it for your bike helmet too. For helmets, we include a mounting kit that positions the light toward the front, in a Lower Profile configuration that eliminates most of the annoying shadows and the associated blocked light output of lights mounted further back on the helmet.
- Micro: 2.5" long by 1.4" wide
- 700 Lumens on Turbo Boost (115 meter beam)
- 4 brightness modes plus a Red and Red Flash Strobe mode
- Rotates 180 degrees fore/aft so you can easily fine tune exactly where you want your light
- A Fenix 16340 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery is included (extra Fenix batteries also available separately), also accepts a single CR123A battery
- Includes a USB Micro C charging cord for a fast recharge and thru charging during use
- Headlamp Helmet Mounting Kit includes a set of Keepers for the band that provides a quick secure attachment to any helmet
- Waterproof, Impact Resistant, comes w/ 5-year warranty
- 92 grams with battery, head strap and mounting kit, so light you won't even notice it
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
*Please Note: Due to Regulations, we can only ship these Lights to USA addresses (please do not order these for international shipping)
Instructions for Mounting Strap Keepers to Helmet:
- Find a surface on the helmet above the ear for the side Dual Lock tape bases
- Find a single spot in front of the helmet for the front Dual Lock base that is positioned directly behind the Headlamp (depending on the venting of your helmet, you may need to place two Dual Lock bases at the front that go to each side of the Headlamp) NOTE: HM50R is extremely light so its ok to place it toward the front of the helmet without worry of the balance
Optional: Find a spot at the back of the helmet for the back Dual Lock base
- Peel and stick Dual Lock bases to the helmet on those spots
- Snap on the Strap Keepers onto their Dual Lock bases
- Fully loosen headlamp strap and place the strap into the Strap Keepers and tighten the headband if necessary