*NEW* Insulated and Orange True Taste Hoses now include FREE Quick Connects
Is a tube, just a tube?
Common drinking tubes are good enough for hydration packs, but they don't bend easily enough and are difficult to attach/detach from bite valves, bladders and water purifiers. If you carry water on your bike, these hoses are a much better choice! Our hoses come plenty long, so just cut them to custom fit them to your rig. Comet Bite-Valve included.
- Made in USA, FDA certified
- Orange TruTaste hoses are 3/8" outside diameter and the Insulated TPU version and Stubby Hoses are slightly more than 7/16" diameter
- TruTaste's inner layer are made of inert material, meaning it will not impart any taste
- FREE Quick Connect included with both Insulated and Orange Tubes
- Stubby Kit includes 3” and 6” sections of the Insulated TPU Tube and are perfect in combination with SWIG Caps
- Tubes have a Universal 1/4" inner diameter and will fit any 1/4" barb bite valve
- Resists UV, radiation and extreme temperatures
- Orange TruTaste and Insulated Tubes are plenty long for frame mounting and are easy to "cut to fit" with scissors or a knife
- Comet Bite Valve included
- Works great with Tether Reel, Mag Clip and the SWIG Adapter Caps (available separately)
- Hose weighs 50g Orange Hose, 65g for Insulated Tube. Comet Bite Valve is 10g
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!