Is a hose, just a hose? No, of course not!!!
Common drinking hoses are good enough for hydration packs, but they don't bend easily enough and are difficult to attach/detach from bite valves, bladders and water purifiers. If you carry water on your bike, these hoses are a much better choice! Comet Bite-Valve included. Our hoses come plenty long, so just cut them to custom fit them to your rig.
- Made in USA, FDA certified
- Orange TruTaste hoses are 3/8" outside diameter and the Insulated TPU version and Stubby Hoses are slightly more than 7/16" diameter
- TruTaste's inner layer are made of inert material, meaning it will not impart any taste
- Stubby Hose Kit includes 3” and 6” sections of the Insulated TPU Hose and are perfect in combination with SWIG Caps
- Hoses have a Universal 1/4" inner diameter and will fit any 1/4" barb bite valve
- Resists UV, radiation and extreme temperatures
- 39" length is plenty long for frame mounting and easy to "cut to fit" with scissors
- *NEW* Comet Bite Valve included
- Works great with our Tether Reels and the SWIG Adapter Caps (available separately)
- Hose weighs 50g Orange Hose, 65g for Insulated Hose. Blaster Bite Valve is 10g
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!