Want a better way to carry your ride essentials in your jersey or pack? Our neoprene Jersey Beanies are here to cushion your tools and tubes and keep them rattle free. The tops cinch down tight with a drawstring and the neoprene will make sure your kidneys are safe. The medium and large sizes will also hold a water bottle and keep it nice and insulated for when you need it. Also can be used with straps for frame mounting to keep all your goodies out of the elements. Super versatile, oh-so light and always tight.
- Tape sealed waterproof premium grade neoprene protects your gear and your body and keeps things rattle-free
- Stretches to fit contents: volume 330mL (S*), 550mL (M*) and 750mL (L*)
- *Small fits road/gravel/XC tubes up to 2.0" wide + multi-tool + little stuff
- *Medium fits mountain tubes up to 2.5" wide + multi-tool + little stuff
- *Large fits MTB tubes up to 3.0" wide + multi-tool + little stuff
- Silicone grip on back keeps it secure in jersey or when strapped to your frame
- Drawstring cinches tight to keep out the elements, but also provides a looped handle for a super easy pull from your jersey
- Durable and light @ 24g (S), 32g (M) and 38g (L)
- Risk-Free Purchase: if your not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!