Our neoprene Jersey Pockets provide some cushion to protect you, your tools and tubes and keep everything rattle-free. The top cinches down tight with a drawstring and the neoprene will make sure your kidneys are safe. The medium and large sizes will also hold a water bottle and keep it nice and insulated for when you need it. Also, can be used with straps for frame mounting to keep all your goodies out of the elements. No Zippers: Cinch Top for easy access. Super versatile and oh-so light.
- Tape sealed waterproof premium grade neoprene protects your gear and your body and keeps things rattle-free
- Stretches to fit contents: volume 300mL (S*), 500mL (M*) and 750mL (L*)
- *Small fits road/gravel tubes up to 42mm wide + multitool + little stuff
- *Medium fits mountain tubes up to 2.5" wide + multitool + little stuff
- *Large fits MTB tubes up to 3.0" wide + multitool + little stuff
- Silicone grip keeps it secure in jersey or when strapped to your frame
- Drawstring cinches tight to keep out the elements and provides a looped handle for an easier pull from your jersey
- Durable and light @ 30g (S), 36g (M) and 42g (L)
- Proudly handmade in Phoenix, AZ USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
when all my waterbottel cages are taken up and the rear rack makes carrying tools under my saddle impossible, thats where this guy comes into play! just load up the pouch and toss it in my bag, nice and easy! the neoprene keeps it all quiet and tight.