*NEW* and on SALE!
The ultimate upgrade for your "on the bike" hydration!
If you run a bladder or a bottle on your bike and want to attach a bite-valve then you'll love this awesome accessory for your handlebar. Discover the fastest way to hydrate on the fly.
- Made for Flat and Riser Handlebars only. Mag Base doesn’t work with the tighter bends in Drop and Alt Bars (we suggest using the Nano Mag Handlebar Tube Clip for those bars)
- Neodymium Magnets on both the Tube Clip and the Mag Base, so you won’t worry about the hydration tube bouncing off when the trail gets rough
- Tube Magnet clips to your hydration tube near the bite valve (best position we've found with Tube Clip is 1" to 2" in from the end of the tube where it meets the bite valve)
- Tube Clip Magnet comes with protective layer of Grip Tape, so its friendly to your handlebar
- Choose Tube Clip sized for either a Standard Hydration Tube (3/8" diameter) or an Insulated Hydration Tube (7/16" diameter)
- Mag Base is invisible - hidden Base Magnet resides securely inside your handlebar
- Bundle with an optional 9" Flip Clip to help route tubing from frame to the Mag Clip
- Includes 36” length of polyethylene tubing for easy install and removal of the Mag Base. This is the same tubing we use on our SWIG Cap straws so if you need an extra straw or three, use it.
- Installation: Choose which side of the bar you want you bite valve on and remove the bar plug and/or grip on that side. Split Tube Clip and Mag Base apart and place Mag Base inside handlebar with Magnet facing up, then place Tube Clip on top of your grip and move it around until you feel it's attracted the Mag Base below it. Using the provided tubing, push the Mag Base past your brake lever clamp. Once past the lever clamp, magnetically use the Tube Clip to position Mag Base to where you want it.
- Easy to move bike to bike. Remove both bar plugs on your handlebar. From the end opposite of where your Mag Base is located, push in polyethylene tube until the Mag Base pops out on the other side of the handlebar.
- Lightweight @ 18g for the Tube Clip and Mag Base and 28g if also including the Flip Clip
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label for refund or exchange