Flawless Buckle + Bulletproof Strap!
Austere Manufacturing created a perfect version of the classic ladder lock buckle and we paired it with a Hypalon Strap, so it won't slip loose, no matter what. These CNC machined aluminum buckles are featherlight, yet crazy strong and unlike some plastic buckles, they won't crack when you need them the most.
Our Hypalon Straps are designed to wedge into the rear slot of the buckle behind the backside pin and are anchored with a stainless-steel pin. This feature puts minimal stress on the stitched seam and allows the straps to be interchangeable with each other, so one buckle works with multiple strap lengths. Relative to cheaper nylon straps, the non-woven Hypalon Straps have a rubberized texture that's grippy, not slippy. Two versions available: one with Pins out (no strap included) for replacing a plastic buckle on your gear or buckle with the pins in and a Hypalon strap for a super secure strap combo.
- Ladder Buckle design gives you an ultra-secure tension with fine adjustment
- Allows movement in the tightening direction only until it's released
- Ultralight, strong CNC aluminum body with stainless steel pins
- Super durable Cerakote finish in colors of Black, Orange, Light Blue and Purple
- Straps are 3/4" (20mm) wide and available in 15", 20", 25", 35" and 45" lengths (when in doubt, go up a size as Hypalon is easy cut to length with no fraying) or get the 3-pack strap bundle to cover any situation
- Straps are interchangeable: easy to switch out because they are not stitched permanently to the buckle, instead they held in place by a stainless steel pin inserted into the strap that slots perfectly into the rear slot of the buckle
- Extra Straps are available so a single buckle can be used for strapping large or small items and if you have more than one buckle, they are easy to daisy chain
- Weatherproof Hypalon straps are UV and abrasion resistant with a rubberized texture that won't absorb water and is paint friendly
- The thinner Hypalon is much easier to thread thru the ladder lock than thicker Nylon straps
- Rubber strap keeper included to manage excess strap length
- Made in Washington, USA
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!