Not yet quite ready to go full Pogie or just tired of overheating with your big Pogies? We designed these shorter Pocket Pogies for rides that warrant more than just gloves but not full-on expedition type Pogies. We took our Goldilocks Pogies and shortened the cuff to the wrist and made them easier to carry with a thinner 2mm neoprene that still provides plenty of protection against the wind and elements.
- Smaller and lighter: When rolled up, they'll easily slip into a Jersey back pocket
- Works on flat and riser handlebars but also fits alt and drop bars
- Waterproof seam taped premium grade 2mm thick neoprene for insulation and protection from the elements
- Super easy to work the levers/shifters outside over the top of the Pogie
- Stores easily in a pocket, bar bag or even right on the handlebar itself (just roll them back over the levers, out of the way)
- Also available with a optional Gold Foil Thermal Reflective laminate (our little Space Blanket for your hands)
- No Zippers, No Velcro, No Worries
- Handlebar Cuff features both a snap and a cinch to regulate airflow and ventilation
- The Wrist Cuff opening is plenty wide enough for all hand sizes (with or without gloves)
- Includes pair of Bar Plugs that snap directly onto Pogies and also snap-in Shock Cord Cinches for attaching to the brake hoods on a drop bar or if you want an alternate position on your flat bars
- Fast tool-free install: slip Pogie over levers/shifters, snap-in and you’re ready to roll. Super easy to move bike to bike.
- Exterior is Nikwax treated. Hand wash only, air dry and if fabric stops beading water you can refresh it by re-applying Nikwax spray-on waterproofer
- Lightweight @ 210g/pair for Nylon Lined Pogies and 240g/pair for the Gold Foil versions
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Please note: All Pogies are made to order, so orders generally take 3-5 days to fill
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label for refund or exchange.
I ordered these bundled with the larger pogies, and so far I've only had to use the pocket ones. I haven't ridden my bike very far lately (the longest ride I've made since I got them was five miles), but these really do seem to make a difference. The outside temperature over the past week has gone from 29° to 40° and I've never felt like I needed to wear gloves.