Turn any common Water or Soda Bottle into simple Hands-Free Hydration!
The SWIG28 Cap makes any standard thread 28mm bottle hose friendly. The secret is a tiny silicone air-valve that relieves the vacuum pressure without leaking any water. So now you can sip from any water or soda bottle hands-free.
- Cap fits on any 28mm universally threaded bottle (Aquafina, SmartWater, soda, etc) to make it compatible with any hydration hose
- Awesome accessory for any cycling discipline: ultra-racing to bikepacking
- 100% BPA free
- Includes cap with a silicone air-valve and a "cut to fit" straw (extra straws and spare valves available separately)
- Also includes a bonus straw so you can run the Cap on different size bottles
- Use your own Hose and Bite Valve or choose an optional Insulated Hose, Orange TruTaste Hose or Stubby Hoses (3" and 6” Insulated) all capped with a Comet Bite Valve
- Hardside Hydration Lifetime Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label for a refund or exchange
- For mounting on a bike, it is best to bend the straw before cutting. Bend it so its end rests in the corner of the bottle and then cut it.
- You want the straw to be at the lowest point when to bottle is mounted on an angle, for example, when the bottle is mounted on the downtube. With a clear bottle, just look to make sure the straw is pointed down with its end at the lowest possible point. With an opaque bottle, line the bend of the straw up with the white air valve and then make sure both straw and valve are pointed down when bottle is mounted.
- It is possible to refill your bottle via the hydration hose with a squeeze filtration accessory, but since the air valve is a one-way valve it's best to unscrew the SWIG cap just slightly.
- Extra valves and straws are available separately, but in a pinch, you can also make your own straw by cutting some hydration hose tubing