Optional Hoses now including FREE Quick Connects
Why carry water on your back?
Want to move your hydration to your bike without losing the convenience of a bite-valve? Use one of these super simple, but effective Adapter Caps from Hardside Hydration and you can! The SWIG63 Cap makes most* 63mm widemouth bottles hydration hose friendly. The secret is a tiny silicone air-valve that relieves the vacuum pressure without leaking any water. So now you can sip from your favorite bottle hands-free.
- Measure your bottle opening, if its 63mm in diameter and has universal threads (Nalgene standard) then this adapter most likely will fit
- *Fits all 63mm (Widemouth) Nalgene, CamelBak, Polar and Hydraflask bottles
- *Does not fit 63mm Specialized, Kleen Kanteen or Zefal bottles
- Makes metal, plastic and insulated bottles compatible with any hydration tube
- Awesome accessory for almost any cycling discipline: ultra-races to bikepacking
- 100% BPA free
- Two-piece cap design makes it easy to screw on/off and clean
- Includes cap with a silicone air-valve and a "cut to fit" straw (extra valves and straws available separately)
- Also includes a bonus straw so you can switch your Cap on to a different size bottle
- Use your own Tube and Bite Valve or choose an optional Insulated Tube, TruTaste Tube or *NEW* Stubby Tubes (3" and 6" Insulated) all topped with Comet Bite Valves
- Works great with our Flip Clip Hose Mounts and Tether Reels (all available separately)
- Hardside Hydration Lifetime Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
- Risk-Free Purchase: if you're not satisfied, we'll send you a return label and exchange it for free!
- For mounting on a bike, it is best to bend the straw before cutting. Bend it so its end rests in the corner of the bottle and then cut it.
- You want the straw to be at the lowest point when to bottle is mounted on an angle, for example, when the bottle is mounted on the downtube. With a clear bottle, just look to make sure the straw is pointed down with its end at the lowest possible point. With an opaque bottle, line the bend of the straw up with the white air valve and then make sure both straw and valve are pointed down when bottle is mounted.
- It is possible to refill your bottle via the hydration hose with a squeeze filtration accessory, but since the air valve is a one-way valve it's best to unscrew the SWIG cap just slightly.
- Extra valves and straws are available separately, but in a pinch, you can also make your own straw by cutting some hydration tubing